Membership in Ohio AIRS is open to individuals and organizations that support and are interested in the mission of the organization.
Ohio AIRS is the state affiliate of the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems (AIRS). When you join AIRS, you automatically become a member of Ohio AIRS. That’s two memberships for a single fee!
AIRS is all about Standards, Certification, Accreditation, Training, Networking and Support. These standards are the foundation and quality of I&R service delivery. The standards cover every facet of an I&R operation. AIRS also provides resource data standards that covers resource database structure and their integration with different operating systems.
Benefits and Services:
- Networking throughout the state of Ohio. By sharing your problems and questions with other members you will find that a collective group of experiences can help you and your organization to improve your productivity.
- Stay up-to-date with current issues and trends within the state and nationwide that impact your day-to-day initiatives.
- 2-1-1 Coordinating Council – Have access to the growth of 2-1-1 in Ohio.
- Become involved with the board and committees.
- Be part of AIRS standards for delivery of I & R services. Ohio AIRS is the AIRS affiliate for the state of Ohio.
Ohio AIRS offers membership options at four levels: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Individual.
The member benefits vary among the four levels, but include:
- Reduced fees for training and certification
- Networking with other members
- Access to on-line training
- The AIRS Newsletter
- And most importantly, membership in your state affiliate, Ohio AIRS.
For more information about membership, Click here to visit the AIRS website or email us at email@example.com on how to join Ohio AIRS.