By dialing 2-1-1, you will be connected quickly to someone who can provide you with resources in your local community.
You can also text 898-211. Some of the locations may not have texting available.
If you do not have a phone or uncomfortable using the above steps, please CLICK HERE to go to the National 2-1-1 site. When you enter your zipcode in the search this page will show you the organizations that are covering your county and a link to their website, phone, etc.
Although every 2-1-1 organization is different, below are just a few of the things that most can help with:
- Finding Food and Meals
- Information Services
- Mental Health and Substance Use Disorders
- Income, Financial Support and Assistance
- Individual, Family and Community Support
- Legal, Consumer Issues and Public Safety
- Clothing, Personal and Household
- Disaster Services
- Other Government and Economic Services
- Volunteers and Donations